Photography Club
Welcome! I see you're not registered. If you want to have the full Photo Club experience we highly suggest that you sign up. If not, then feel free to browse our forums and check out our blog (which can be accessed through the news page or our forums).

Regards, Photo Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Photography Club
Welcome! I see you're not registered. If you want to have the full Photo Club experience we highly suggest that you sign up. If not, then feel free to browse our forums and check out our blog (which can be accessed through the news page or our forums).

Regards, Photo Club
Photography Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artography Expo Stepping Up!

Go down

Artography Expo Stepping Up! Empty Artography Expo Stepping Up!

Artography Expo Stepping Up! Img_7811

The 2012 Artography Expo, held on February 15th, was a great success with improvements to last years expo. Almost every school year Photo Club sponsors an event to display student's artwork. This years expo held more of an outreach to art students at The Bay who wanted to display their work. Students were not restricted to submit only photography, but were given the opportunity to submit pieces in other mediums such as, sculpture, fashion, acrylic, etc.; hence the title, Artography Expo. Students could either display their pieces amongst others side by side, or have a display for their own work exclusively. Students could win titles such as "Peoples choice," or "Best Display" and prizes were offered such as two free trial classes at the Art Institute of Ft. Lauderdale.

"The expo improved significantly from last year," said junior Noel Ruiz, Photo Club Historian, "last year there wasn't much Art work, and the tickets were a tad overpriced. But this year, there was so much more that the expo offered."

The expo also included refreshments from Starbucks and Pizza Fusion, and also had a live guitar player.

"This years expo was marvelous! The artwork was so diverse, and the displays were stunning! I was blown away!" said sophomore Reid Millman.
n03l
n03l
Officer
Officer

http://twitter.com/noelforest

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum